E-mail Jerry at firstname.lastname@example.org
I value the importance of family and am thankful that I am able to be active in my family’s life. My wife Michelle and I married in 1995 and have three wonderful children: Emma (1999), Evan (2001), and Ella Claire (2005).
I believe balance in life is very important. I strive to have continuous growth in my life physically, mentally, financially and spiritually. I enjoy a daily workout routine, hiking as a hobby, lifelong continuous education, owning and operating an important business that took years of sacrifice to build, all while staying active in my Church and giving God the thanks He deserves.
I believe maintaining a positive mental attitude, taking persistent action, learning from mistakes and successes and maintaining gratitude for the gifts and talents one is given presents individuals the power to achieve dreams and goals.
My educational background includes:
- Cum Laude Bachelor Degree from Western KY University in 1993
- Continued College Courses in an Accounting Certificate Program at University of Southern IN in 1998/1999
- Continued College Courses in a Certified Financial Planner Program at American College in 2000/2001
- Earned the Certified Financial Planner Designation in 2002
- Earned the Certified Fund Specialist Designation in 2004
- Earned the Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor Designation in 2008
- Continuous Education to maintain securities registrations, insurance license, and three financial designations
Since 1999-through both negative and positive market periods-Jerry Goetz has helped clients build strong financial and retirement strategies.
Proper planning involves careful analysis, developing a custom strategy and taking action. Jerry believes that a strong financial foundation allows you more time, energy and resources to focus on the personal things in life that mean the most to you.
Jerry is an experienced financial advisor who can use a combination of academic knowledge and real world experience to assist you in developing your custom plan of action. Nothing can replace a personal relationship with a trusted advisor, who truly understands your needs and places your interest above all else.
Jerry specializes in working with individuals that are either currently retired or approaching retirement. Some areas of focus include but are not limited to the following:
- Helping you Transition into your Retirement Years
- Helping you plan your Income Strategy during your Retirement Years
- Allocating your Money across appropriate Investment Strategies, while considering Risk with a Goal of providing enough Income during Retirement without depleting your funds
- Helping you Determine if you need to Insure against any Long Term Care or End of Life Expenses
- Ongoing Monitoring of your Financial Strategies and Adjusting to Changing Circumstances including ever changing tax rules, investment products and economic environments and how they relate to your unique situation and needs
In order to make sure Jerry continues to have enough time to give his clients the attention they deserve, he is only accepting new clients on a limited basis. He is currently accepting new clients in his area of Specialty (Age 55 or Over) that have a minimum of $350,000 of investable assets. A no cost, no obligation Introduction Meeting can be scheduled to determine if it would be beneficial for all parties to work together.
Kelsey is Jerry’s Senior Client Assistant. She takes care of all client paperwork, service requests and more.
Prior to joining Financial Freedom Partners in 2015, Kelsey worked in the financial services industry for 4 years as a financial advisor. Kelsey resides in Owensboro with her husband Jared.
Owensboro High School, 2007
University of Louisville, BSBA 2010
Auburn University, MBA 2013